|Brand name||CAFE SPECIALISTS|
|Expiry||1 Year from Manufacturing Date|
|Storage instructions||Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. Do not leave coffee near places with a lot of odors.|
|User manual||– Can be brewed using Espresso Machine / Filter
– Best before date of expiration.
– Standard boiling water for a good cup of coffee is at a temperature of about 90~93 degrees Celsius.
– To prevent the coffee from burning, pour boiling water slowly into the coffee powder.
|Packing||Convenient 500gr bags.|
|Ingredient||Coffee, Sugar, Margarine|
Characteristics: Our Traditional Signature Coffee Ground is a blend of Arabica, Liberica, and Robusta Coffee Beans with Torrefacto Roast Caramel Coated Coffee Beans. Blending the best of East and West.
This product is Halal Certified and suitable for Vegetarian consumers.
The coffee beans are ground for easier and a more convenient usage; you will be welcomed with a toasty and fragrant aroma when it arrives at your doorstep.
We roast and blend our traditional coffee and tea with the help of experienced manufacturers (since 1978); hence the best practices of traditional preparation methods are retained. Our traditional coffee is blended and roasted fresh daily. Coffee brewed will be balanced, creamy and fragrant– the perfect way to start your day!
A pronounced body with balanced acidity and aroma.
Serving Size of 250ml per cup
1. 20g [CS] Ground Coffee with 250ml of hot water at 95°C
2. Stir and Seep for 4 minutes
3. Filter through a Coffee Sock, Filter, French press
4a) For Kopi-O-Kosong, top up 50ml of hot water
4b) For Kopi, add 2 teaspoons of sweetened milk and evaporated milk
5) Serve and enjoy
Roast level: Medium
Roasting days: Mon – Fri (Working days excluding Sat-Sun, Public Holidays)
|Dimensions||23 × 13 × 16 cm|