|Expiry||3-4 Years from Manufacturing Date|
|Storage instructions||Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. Do not leave coffee near places with a lot of odors.|
|User manual||-Removes even the toughest scale buildup without damaging equipment.
– Effectively descales hot water tanks and boilers, as well as faucets and sprayheads.
– Formulated with non-toxic, biodegradable and safe ingredients.
– Each tablet is 20.0 mm in diameter and weighs 4.0 g.
|Packing||120 Tablets x 4gr Bottled|
Create a solution using 1 Dezcal D61 tablet for every 250 mL of water needed .Tablets dissolve best in warm water. Depending on your machine, follow directions for eithe removable boilers or descaling in place.
1. Place descaling solution in separate container or vessel. Ensure there is enough available space in the container to add the boiler as well.
2. Add the boiler to the container with the descaling solution.
3. Soak the boiler in descaling solution.
4. Hold solution in vessel for up to 30 minutes.
5. Remove the boiler and rinse it throroughly with clean water prior to re-inserting it into the machine.
Descaling in Place
1. Add descaling solution directly to the machine’s water reservoir, or as recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Hold solution in vessel for up to 30 minutes.
3. Discard of decsaling solution and rinse water reservoir throroughly with clean water prior to use.